Saturday, March 25, 2006

Semester's end

The semester's coming to a close. The calender pages in my organiser get tossed out steadily, the few assignments left are manageable and negligible, and I'm gonna slowly move my stuff back home already. Soon the holidays will come, and I'll be spending the days happily, easily. Then comes a month of school attachment, and then back to school, taking lessons for a new subject, a living in a new room most probably, if I do get one. I can see endless group projects coming my way, the disgusting need to negotiate my way in classroom/group politics, and myself sweating in the sun playing football and netball. Late dinners, late nights. A tiredness that will leave me paralysed at my seat.

Strangely, I rather not have the semester end at all.

No comments: