Monday, December 18, 2006

Midnight ramblings.

Man. Everyday is such a routine. First, I wake up to see dark clouds or outright rain. Then I wonder what I should do for the rest of the day, when there's no one to jio for activities because most people are working. Tried to get my class to play tennis tomorrow but didn't succeed. But it's ok, gonna go gym myself, and maybe even blade a few rounds around Bishan Park if time permits.

And then, I can't get to sleep early for most nights. I have been sleeping at 3am almost everyday, and I go to bed cos I have to and not because I feel like it. At this time of the night, it's pretty boring. I mainly use the time to surf around aimless, play lots of Pacman (yes, I'm strangely getting addicted to it), and try to pack my time schedule.

By the way, I'm selling some major stuff, help me out!
  1. Waterstick 'Zen' full carbon touring paddle, 2 piece take-apart, 220cm, 60 degrees offset to left and right and also zero offset. Selling for $250.
  2. Mountain Hardware 'Skyview' tent for 2 man, 4 seasons solid construction and fabric (can read the reviews of it), weights about 4kg, very lightly used. Selling for $300.
Let me know if you are interested! Can give you more pictures, information, or let you view the stuff yourself.

No comments: