Saturday, December 30, 2006

'Tis a season to be jolly

I have been pretty dormant the entire December even with the holiday going on, but recently I have been going to quite a few gatherings and dinner dates, about...3 in the last 7 days maybe? But it's a good time and excuse to see people whom we don't usually meet, and I think it is quite important actually, to remember the past together with those who were in your life previously.

I've got a strange thing going against boisterous and noisy celebrations however - I like to interact with people in cosy settings, and I hate the soberness one feels in the silent night after something wild. Like you know it was just another day in your life that had passed just now, despite all those crazy things and good fun.

I wonder what I'll be doing on New Year's eve and New Year's day itself.

No comments: