Saturday, December 09, 2006

Post-trip aftermath

As always, lots of cleaning up after a trip. My stuff left all over the floor during the trip now have to be packed neatly into the pack again, along with little bits of stuff here and there that I careless throw onto the table.

I also packed my shoes neatly into boxes and finally put labels on them so that I can find what I want everytime without having to go through it all. Guess what, I have 14 pairs of shoes in all, excluding my chacos and slippers; never thought I have that much!

At times like these, I wish I can get my own house asap so that I can finally store all my gear neatly, display all the CDs I have, and line the floor-to-ceiling bookshelves I'll have with my books. I need my space badly. At the same time, the purchase of a house means the start of my life in debt, so I'm not looking forward to it that much after all.

I don't feel like growing up. And I have this feeling my debts will be more than just in monetary terms in the future.

No comments: