Thursday, January 18, 2007

TCM visit II

Went for my second session at the TCM clinic in Changi hospital; doctor asked me if things have improved, gave me more medicine, and dismissed me in 5 minutes. Instead of having 13 packets of granulated herb essence for my daily dosage, now I have 17 of them. I thought the last one was bitter; this new mix is positively the most bitter drink I will ever imbibe in my life.

Well at least I didn't have any allergic itches the past week, but my nose is still as cranky. Wonder how long more I'll have to continue drinking that foul brew. Though it is unreasonable to believe that I can get rid of a condition I was born with by drinking some medicine down for a week or two, still, I wonder when I should give up on TCM for allergy treatment.

Oh by the way, do you know that a blood pressure meter is actually called a sphygmomanometer?

No comments: