Thursday, January 25, 2007

Updates

Am in canteen B within NTU typing this out now - Just visited the doctor here for persistent diarrhoea (suspect it's the horrible draught that TCM prescribed to me), and had lunch. There was softball lesson in the morning, I'm gonna skip a fitness class about interval running, before having a weights training class and lecture on physiology.

Schedule and sports makes me come to school early and leave late almost everyday, so my brain's hardly on anything when I return home. During the absurd long breaks on some days, I do work and read up on PE teaching resources in the library. There's this feeling that time is running short for my preparation before going into teaching, so I want to gather as much teaching resources I can get before that.

Haven't cycled in a very long time. I tried out my new wheels only once, and I just fixed up a new saddle on it and haven't got to use it still. Want to cycle to school but the long hours and the lack of security in keeping the bike has hindered plans. Also haven't been blading for a while. Tennis once a week doesn't seem enough. Badminton twice a week isn't enough. But alas, that's probably all the time I can give to sports.

No comments: